September 13, 2016

Win a VIP Experience with Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato


HELLO to all my fellow Arizonians!! I am teaming up with Phoenix Premium Outlets to offer a reader and a friend of their choosing to win TWO VIP tickets to not only hangout with me and my photographer BUT to hangout with me and my photographer at a special Q&A event with Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato! Also, the winner will be receiving a VIP swag bag. I like to call it the Arizona Girl VIP Experience.

When: 12PM on Friday, September 16th
Where: Phoenix Premium Outlets, 4976 Premium Outlet Way, Chandler, AZ 85226
What:
  • Hangout with me & my photographer for the day
  • A shopper Q&A session with Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato
  • A deejay, entertainment, photo booth, giveaways, and an exclusive Honda Civic Tour: Future Now Pop Up Shop
  • A VIP Tote Bag for the winner
  • Be entered to win tickets to see Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas LIVE in concert along with a one-on-one meet and greet with the stars
  • Be entered to win a $500 Gift Card

To be eligible to win the Arizona Girl VIP Experience to hangout with me at the Nick & Demi Q&A:
  • Must be in Arizona on Friday, September 16th
  • Must be able to have transportation to Phoenix Premium Outlets in Chandler
  • Must be at least 12+ years old and have parent's written permission if under 18
  • Must have an Instagram account (it's free)

Here's how to enter:
  1. Follow me on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/shellystuckman/
  2. Like my Instagram post about the contest here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKUVE5vByIV/?taken-by=shellystuckman
  3. In the comments of the same post, tag your friend that you want to bring 
Contest runs until 1PM, AZ time, Thursday, September 15th, 2016. Winner will be contacted through direct messaging on Instagram. Good luck!!


This event is also open to the public for free! Even if you don't win the Arizona Girl VIP experience, I would love to see you there! More information on the event here: http://www.simon.com/vip-events-2016

Disclaimer: Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Phoenix Premium Outlets and Shelly Stuckman are not responsible or liable for the winner and the winners friends in anyway shape or form.


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment