June 14, 2015

My Style: White on White


A
s most of us know, many retail fashion trends come directly from the couture runways!  New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015 showed many of us that white-on-white ensembles, crop tops, and sheer materials are all trends at the top of their game.  For this outfit, I combined all three elements.  Loving this lace crop top with a sheer back, eyelash lace trim, and zipper detailing, I styled it with white shorts that have crocheted lace trim in front.  I chose to add some warmer tones with the light brown, fringe bag and the beautiful, jeweled flat sandals (another 2015 spring trend shown on the runways by designers like Kate Spade).  Delicate jewelry added to the overall ethereal feel of the styling.  Lastly, I selected tan sunglasses instead of white, avoiding overuse of the white theme.  In northern Arizona right now, flowers are finally blooming, and I was thrilled to happen upon this lovely group of tiny white blossoms.  Let me know how you like to style white-on-white :)  Xoxo, Shelly


top | shorts | sandals | purse | rings (1, 2) | bracelets (1,2)









No comments:

Post a Comment